Hi there, everyone! So I had finally decided to make a blog site for my transcribed chords of JPop [and some KPop] songs. What I took as a consideration whether I should do this or not is plagiarism. I might be accused of one if I wrongly accredit/miscredit people, or my posts could be copy-pasted then get found on other websites and... yeah I hate getting plagiarized.
So I would ask people for their utmost consideration in the following conditions:
1) I will do my best to properly credit sources.
That would be all for now and thank you for visiting this. :D
So I would ask people for their utmost consideration in the following conditions:
1) I will do my best to properly credit sources.
If you find that I took the lyric on a source that took the lyric from you please notify me so as I could properly credit you. Or, if you see that the lyrics are altered, that is, I corrected romanizations because I am somehow knowledgeable at Japanese.2) Do not plagiarize my posts. Please.
I'm doing this for free, because there are a lot of people out there who are fans of JPop artists too. Some are musically inclined too, so I'd love to share these chords (and some transcriptions). If you would love to share my post, please share the LINK, not the content of the post. Or probably you could credit my blog if you really can't help but do so. Please. Because if I get discouraged I might cease doing this.3) I transcribed all of these with my own ear.
In case you could compare your transcription and you find it exactly alike, I can assure you it is just a coincidence. I am skilled at transcribing so there would be no need for me to plagiarize other works.4) When you find some mistakes.
If it badly/necessarily needs to be changed, please feel free to comment what it is. I'd be glad to attend to your opinions. :D
That would be all for now and thank you for visiting this. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment